Every semester students make presentations in a variety of courses. This 30-minute work session offers the opportunity for students to practice their presentations, including responding to audience questions. The final portion of the session includes discussion with Tutoring Center and Library staff to provide valuable feedback about content and delivery.
- Free to all Pace students
- Appointment based sessions
- One student per 30 minute session
- Deliberate practice of your final class presentation
- Diverse perspectives of professional & peer reviewers
How to Make an Appointment
You will have to be on the Pace network in order to log in.
- Go to https://tutortrac.pace.edu, you will have to accept the certificate.
- Log on using your Pace credentials (your email without @pace.edu and your password)
- Hit Search Availability.
- Select Center: Academic Coaching & Workshops Section: ‘other’ and update the date range to be 11/29 – 12/15 then hit search.
- Find the “Library Support” section you wish to attend, click it, fill out the information, Reason as “Presentation Practice”; other information is optional but would be appreciated and hit Save. Your appointment has been made!
If you would like to cancel your appointment, on the main page of tutortrac, it will show you what appointments you have made. Click the “X” bubble next to the appointment you wish to cancel.
Date Range: November 30th -December 15th
12:30 or 1:00
3:30 or 4:00
6:00 or 6:30
3:30 or 4:00
12:00 or 12:30
Location and Technology
Mortola Library; Blue Room (1st floor behind the stairs)
50” LED screen, PC computer w/ Microsoft Office Suite